Wednesday, May 7, 2008

SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEURS ..........

What makes them different is the way they respond to stress. They actually enjoy facing adversity , but most of them also manage and mitigate their risk.

They have willingness to sacrifice anything necessary to achieve a goal.

How they see the world ? Process information ? and come up with new ideas and solutions to problems. People high in "awareness" read people and situations and respond based on intuition. People high in "analysis" see the world as problems to be solved, and tend to think strategically. "Action" people focus their attention narrowly on getting things done.

They have the ability to "recruit the world. They have the ability to express support and encouragement. They succeed by helping other people such as their employees, partners, investors and suppliers to become as successful as them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genеrally I don't read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thanks, quite nice article.

Also visit my page; reinventing the toilet fair
My web site :: toilet reviews

Google